It has taken a while to get this seedling sale uploaded and live. It is not perfect but is is done!
Scroll down to see what I have for sale.
Love-in-a-puff climber seedlings in cardboard tubes
Please note that many of these seedlings come in compostable containers like paper pots and cardboard toilet roll tubes. I suggest bringing a box or tray to put them in for transporting and planting them as soon as possible. If you are unable to plant straight away then please pot them up into a slightly larger pot.
All the seedlings are properly hardened off and ready to plant outside although if the weather stays at 30C and dry they will need some extra care and attention.
Helipterum roseum Paper daisy seedlings. Lovely dried flower that I often use in bouquets and arrangements.
Here is a list of what I have for sale at the moment. Limited quantities!
- Honeywort Cerinthe major
- Yarrow Achillea millefolium ‘Summer Pastels’
- Pincushion flower Scabiosa ‘Imperial Giants mixed”
- Strawflower Xerochrysum bracteatum (aka Helichrysum or Bracteantha) ‘Sultan Mixed’
- Paper daisy Helipterum roseum
- Winged everlasting Ammobium alatum
- Sweet Sultan Amberboa moschata
- Lavender ‘Spanish Eyes’
- Snapdragon Antirrhinum majus
- Cardinal climber Ipomoea × multifida
- Love-in-a-puff Cardiospermum halicacabum
- Marigold ‘Taj Mahal’
- Sweetpeas ‘Hi Scent’
- Clary sage Salvia horminum
- Cornflower mixed colours Centaurea cyanus
All flower seedlings are $3 or 2/$5
- Tomatoes – Several types of small fruit tomatoes – Dwarf yellow, Black Cherry, Matt’s Wild Cherry, Orange grape, Unnamed tiny red current type.
Tomatoes are $4
- Potted Dahlias – All Single flower types loved by bees
Potted and sprouted dahlia tubers are $15
Go to my SEEDLING ORDER FORM here to order and arrange a pick up time from my home near Mooney’s Bay.
I do have a few other plants and seedlings available so if you are looking for something else then let me know or make a note on the order form that you would like to browse other plants I have available!
2 thoughts on “Seedling Sale is Finally L I V E!”
Can you tell me out of your flower seedlings which ones work in the shade? Thank you
Most flowers prefer full sun – that is at least 6 hours of full sun a day. Depending on how shady your garden is and when it gets sun there may be a few things from my list that would work. I would need more details before I could recommend anything. There are of course some beautiful plants that just love the shade!